As Show is cancelled for 2017, all links have been removed.
Will get either their cheques back or money if cashed.
Traders and Craft Stalls
Traders booked will get their money back
Click Here for Safety Requirements Form to go along side the booking form.
Notes for Forms
- Festival postal address: Flat, 4 Limes Place, Preston Street, Faversham, Kent. ME13 8PQ
- Cheques made payable to “Hamstreet Festival of Transport” to arrive no later than 16th May 2017,
- Payment is non-refundable.
- All completed Entry Forms MUST be returned with a stamped addressed envelope (SAE) no later than 16th May 2017.
- Any bookings taken after this date will not be eligible for judging and will not be listed in the show literature.
- Letters will not be collected from the Post Office in the case of incorrect postage
- Please remember a stamped address envelope. No SAE = No Entry!
Cost of Entry (Classic Vehicle Display)
Vehicle Entry £4.00 per vehicle
Cost of Stalls (Pitch size and price)
|3m x 3m||£30|
|3m x 6m||£50|
|3m x 9m||£75|
Mail Address for Bookings:
Secretary, Festival of Transport, Flat, 4 Limes Place, Preston Street, Faversham, KENT. ME13 8PQ
[Please ensure correct postage, as we will not collect from the Post Office!]